- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- FREE HOROSCOPE WITH LIFE PREDICTIONS & ALL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DHANA (WEALTH) YOGA, RAJ YOGA, PROPERTY, CAREER, MARRIAGE, PROGENY & EVERYTHING AS COMPUTER GENERATED REPORT. CLICK HERE NOW!
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
Sun ( Surya ) in Ashwini Nakshatra Aries Sign Mesha Rasi
Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra first pada
The native is self confident and enthusiastic. The native will work in a government institution at good position and establishes himself as powerful person in the society. He will undertake pilgrimages to big and highly famous temples, especially temples situated in mountains and Himalayas. The native is self assertive and straight forward in nature. The native will have good relationship with his spouse but some problems due to stubborn nature are indicated. He will have male progeny but one of the male children may suffer in his life. The native generally has good health.
Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra second pada
The native becomes wealthy early in life but he may loose his wealth due to some legal complications. He suffers from poverty and ill health especially if he lives in foreign country. He gets support from government. There will troubles and disputes in the family. The native is confident and has capacity to fight back in life. He has fighting spirit and he re-gains his lost wealth through his own efforts. The native may suffer from eye troubles.
Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra third pada
The native is generally wealthy but has ordinary reputation in the society. He may earn from agriculture and dealing in property. His father may get involved in some legal case and loose money at the end. The native will be hard working and will grow in his professional career through self efforts. His health will be ordinary.
Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra fourth pada
The native born in this quarter of Ashwini Nakshatra is spiritual and has good divine knowledge. He loves his family and is fond of traveling. He is charitable in nature and distributes free food to needy people. The native gains wealth through agriculture. He may not be very wealthy but he enjoys good status in society. He may suffer from fever and chill.
S Kuber RA
Labels: Nakshatra Ashwini