- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Free Computer Generated Life Predictions & Horoscope
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra & name first Letter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu in all 12 Houses
Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in 11th House
Rahu in 11th house can adversely affect longevity of Father. Native will not face much problems till his father is alive. One should live with his father and give due respect to him. Wear gold and use turmeric and saffron on daily basis especially on Thursdays. When Saturn is placed in 3rd or 5th house, it will check the adverse effects on Father.
A well placed Rahu in 11th house makes the native earn much wealth through his own efforts. He will not take any financial help from parents.
Malefic Rahu in 11th house gives inauspicious results immediately after the birth of the native. Before the birth of the native, his parents may be living very happily but they will suffer from poverty, diseases, loss of wealth, heavy expenses, snake bites and loss on account of dispute with immediate superior.
A planet posited in 2nd house will further afflict the horoscope and native will face extreme poverty as the age progresses and complete loss of wealth will result by 36th year. The longevity of ancestral chain will be adversely effected i.e. native, his father and his child will rarely be alive at one time.
Native must become religious and do not cheat others. Wear gold and use saffron and turmeric every day. One should stay away from raw coal and blue - black clothes. Do not take free electrical goods. Do not wear blue sapphire. Do not indulge in work with in-laws and maternal uncles. Give financial help to sweepers (give coins only). Use silver glass for drinking water etc. If Jupiter is placed in 11/3 house, wear iron on the body.
Mars in 3rd house will give adverse results to brother and paternal father will be childless. Native may have problems related to knees, back bone, kidneys, feet, injuries, losses during travel.
S Kuber RA
Vedic Astrologer and Lal Kitab Expert