- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- FREE HOROSCOPE WITH LIFE PREDICTIONS & ALL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DHANA (WEALTH) YOGA, RAJ YOGA, PROPERTY, CAREER, MARRIAGE, PROGENY & EVERYTHING AS COMPUTER GENERATED REPORT. CLICK HERE NOW!
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury in 2nd House
1) One should never involve in any gambling or speculative or similar activities.
2) Pierce nose and put silver pin. Keep it for 96 days or minimum 4-5 days. Females may always wear silver pin in nose.
3) Treat your sister - in - law equal to your real sister or daughter and do not let her stay at your house. She can certainly visit your place but she should not be allowed to stay for long duration (days). This suggestion is strictly applicable for native with Venus in 12th house.
4) Do not keep pet birds
5) If Rahu is placed in 8th or 9th house, it will be auspicious to involve in some work which requires instant solutions, effective communication, speech giving skills etc
6)If Mars is placed in 8th house, it will be auspicious to involve in some work related to writing skills
7) If Saturn is placed in 6th house native will be successful in his own career as employee as well self employed
8) If Moon is placed in 12th house, native should donate rice, milk and silver at temple to protect father from financial loss
9) Native Father should worship Lord Shiva at Shivalaya daily basis or at least once in month on monthly Shivratri. He should also donate wealth to same temple every month as much possible.
S Kuber RA
Vedic and Lal Kitab Astrologer
Astro - Vastu Consultant