- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Computer Generated Horoscope with Life Predictions, Yearly Predictions & Transit Predictions
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
What is Life? Who is God?
A life can be defined in many ways to different people. For a common man, life may be defined as the feelings of happiness or sorrow.
Happiness comes from the events of life which are desired and favorable to us and sorrow is the result of events which happens against our wishes.
Life is a storey of struggles. Everything in this world is moving and changing; nothing is still. The kaalchakra (eternal time wheel) keeps rotating and there is no break or rest of even a second. We clean our house in the morning but we find the dust back again next morning. Similarly, a person experiences happiness and sorrow alternately until he attains the Gyana i.e. knowledge.
They say; “The root cause of our miseries is Agyana i.e. lack of knowledge”.
As such we can not define an act of “happiness” or “sorrow” as it means different for different people. A saint may feel the happiness by helping and blessing people whereas a Neecha or a malefic person may achieve his happiness by hurting others.
Despite of our best efforts, we are destined to loose the happiness as it is never stationary. When we lead a successful life we give credit to our intelligence, our skills and many more qualities of us. But when we meet failures, we blame other factors and a believer of Astrology mostly blames malefic planets for such result.
A very simple question arises that the person who has faced failure today is the same person with same intellectual level, same qualities and same skills than why he is successful on a day and fails the other day. Who makes all this difference? This is KAALA i.e. eternal time who makes all the difference. If we hold Saturn responsible for our failures why do not we hold Jupiter responsible for our success? In fact, humans have the tendency and weakness of blaming others for failures and taking credit of success. We get good results through auspicious planets and bad results through malefic planets. We must ask ourselves that how we get associated with end result. There is a hidden seed of spirituality in the mentioned statement as due to our Agyana i.e. lack of knowledge, we make ourselves as karta or doer. One should do karma (deed) as Kriya. What is Kriya? Kriya is a karma or a deed which is done without getting involved with good or bad result of the karma or deed; or in other words Kriya is a karma (deed) done without expectation of fruits. In Kriya, we submit all good and positive results of our karma (deeds) to God and at the same time we pray to God to bless us intellect and wisdom so we perform only good karmas
Factors affecting our Life:1) Ancestral or Parental reasons
2) Atmosphere or environment where a native lives
3) His Karma ( deeds or efforts of life)
4) Kaala (Time)
And the strength of the above factors is in increasing order meaning the Kaala (time) as the strongest one.
The Macro thinking of relating everything with past deeds is right to some extent. But at micro level each of the four factors contributes to the experiences of life of a person and Kaala is considered as the strongest affecting factor.
1) Ancestral reasons: We can not choose our parents. Neither can we choose our grand parents or ancestors. Can we imagine 100% made fit parents for a native against his deeds and that too available at the time of his birth? It looks almost impossible for the first chain of ancestors so it will be wrong or misjudgment to expect 100% made fit grand parents fitting to our deeds. Suppose a native has two children. As a general rule, both his sons will get his property, wealth etc. by default. In the same way, both the children will have to accept negative part of karma fhala of his father and ancestors. If you refer a horoscope, you can see ascendant as your self. Ninth house from your ascendant is your father and 9th from 9th is the 5th house which rules both grand father and your son. The three trines (1/5/9) represent the ancestral chain. The ancestral impact is though infinite but restricted to grand father as third and last generation which makes the maximum impact on our lives. This is discussed in more details in spiritual development section.
2) Atmosphere or Environment: As you know, a new born child is like clean paper. After the parents, it is the society; friends etc. who makes further impact on his personality. If ascendant lord of a native is found in a malefic house like 6/8/12 houses, he is subject to negative environment, bad friends which can affect his destiny of current as well as future births. A special care is to be taken for such natives by the parents.
3) Karma: We all must do karma. There is no one under the Sun who can escape karma. It is very difficult to describe karma as it can be better understood and appreciated by Shri Hari or a Brahma-Gyani Saint. As a Human, we are advised by the Almighty not to harm any one through Maansik, Vaachik and Karmic karmas. An adult person does his karma which represents his decisions. This is the time when a person creates new karma fhala. Karma of previous births gets stored in 5th house and forms destiny of current life as 9th house. There is no escape from karma fhala and people still do bad karmas because of Agyanta or lack of knowledge of karma theory. We must appreciate that karma fhala of each karma may not indicate immediate result. This subject is also discussed in detail in SD lectures.
4) Kaala: Kaala means death; Kaala means eternal time; Kaala may be defined as under:
The movement of planets (Sun, Moon, Mars etc) in the zodiac in 12 signs is referred as Kaala. There are two types of Kaala:-
1) Akhanda Kaala (meaning which can not be broken into different parts): No one knows about the beginning or end of this time or Kaala except Narayana (God). This is also called as Maha Kaal (Maha means the biggest). Maha Kaala is the popular name of one of the Hindu God among top five Gods or Pancha Narayana i.e. God Maha Dev or Shiva. (The top five Gods as per Vedas are Surya (Sun), Ganesha (God with elephant head), Shiva (God who ends the whole world or kills. He has three eyes; third one at the centre of two eyes in vertical position), Maa Parvati (Godess and wife of God Shiva) and Shri Hari Vishnu (manages the whole world).
2) Khanda Kaala: We must measure the time or Kaala and for that reason we divide (Khanda) this Kaala into different parts. In Vedic Astrology, broader calculation of Kaala is done as under:
There are four types of Yugas:
a) Sat-Yuga of 17,28,000 Solar years. This is the fresh beginning after long-long period of no existence. This is the point when all planets are formed by the star of our solar system, Sun. Its not big bang but a huge mass (Sun) produces different masses to form planets. Sun is considered as the visible form of God capable of doing any thing just at the wish without doing any physical work. At this time, common people are equivalent to God.
b) Traita-Yuga of 12,96,000 Solar years. At this time, some dilution takes place but common people sincerely worship God. They respect moral values and relatives.
c) Dwapar Yuga of 8,64,000 years. At this time, people slowly shift towards doing malefic activities. The shift is towards developing low moral values and disrespect for the people of our own society.
d) Kaliyuga of 4,32,000 Solar years. People develop loose moral character with little respect for God, elders and others. Dominance is the key word. A man with the gun in hand becomes winner.
The first Yuga, i.e. starting Yuga is Sat-Yuga followed by Traita, Dwapar and Kaliyuga. Kaliyuga is the last and current Yuga of one Mahayuga of 43, 20,000 Solar Years. Kaliyuga started approximately 5000 years ago and there will be Pralaya (total water on earth) at the end one Mahayuga i.e. at the end of Kaliyuga.
1000 Maha-Yugas are equal to 1 Kalpa
2 Kalpa is equal to one day and one night of Brahma (Creator God)
But for our practical and day to life, Kaala is divided into 11 parts which are important in day to day practical life as well as predictive astrology. They are as under:-Varsha (Year), Ayana (of 6 months indicated by Sun), Ritu (seasons like summer, winters etc.), Maas (Month), Paksha (Shukla and Krishna Paksha indicated by Moon), Tithi ( Pratipada, Dritya,….,Ashtami, Navmi etc.), Vaar (day), Nakshtra (constellations), Yoga (Yoga means combination of two or more things), Karan ( half of Tithi) and Ascendant or Lagna.
Labels: What is Life and Who is God