- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Free Computer Generated Life Predictions & Horoscope
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra & name first Letter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu in all 12 Houses
Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter + Ketu
Jupiter + Ketu generally gives good results. Native is fortunate for himself and others. Where ever he goes, he brings prosperity. Ketu will act like his disciple. If we consider Jupiter as Worshiping, Ketu will act like the place of worshiping or Aasan we use to sit while worshiping. But when Ketu is ill placed, Jupiter will not be able to give any results.
But When both are auspicious, native will beget male child and prosper. Native may get adverse results related to Maternal uncle, well wishers, neighbors etc. but Jupiter will give very good results.
When Ketu is placed in houses previous to Jupiter, Jupiter gives bad results.
Jupiter + Ketu in
I House: Native lives his life comfortably.
II House: Native will be at high post and kind in nature. When there are friendly planets in 8th house, native has no worries for future and lives in present life. But inimical planets in 8th house makes the native selfish and unfortunate.
IV House: Native begets male child. He gets good education and is very intelligent. He gets happiness from parents and family. He is wealthy and fortunate.
VI House: If there are no planets in 2nd house, native lives happily. He will come to know about his death time earlier to his death. He will be kind in nature. If there are some planets in 2nd house and Jupiter is malefic, native will work under others like a slave. He may face problems related to his first child.
VII House: Friar but poor.
VIII House: Very poor. Inauspicious.
XII House: Very rich. Will not worry about future.
In other houses, both planets give their independent results.
Lal Kitab Remedy for Jupiter + Ketu
1) Native should donate pale yellow Lemons at a temple.
2) Native should worship in a temple or at home on daily basis.
S Kuber RA
Vedic Astrologer and Lal Kitab Expert