- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Computer Generated Horoscope with Life Predictions, Yearly Predictions & Transit Predictions
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon + Ketu
As per Lal Kitab, Moon + Ketu is a full eclipse and it gives inauspicious results. As a remedy, keep bi-color red objects with you. Donate articles related to Mercury. Put articles related to Ketu in flowing water. Always flush the toilet before using (even at home). Never urinate on road side. If Mercury is well placed in horoscope, native gets good results of Moon in 24 or 34 years onwards up to 58 years.
If Jupiter, Sun and Mars are well placed in the horoscope, there will be no evil results rather native will prosper from 28th year.
When Ketu + Moon are ill placed, it gives highly malefic results. Native's mother dies at the birth of his child. As a remedy, native's mother should stay away from his daughter-in-law after pregnancy. Native should never consume milk in the night. Native may not get good education or his education will go waste. He will suffer from joints or urine related problems.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu + Moon
1) If native is facing problems in education, native should offer three bananas in a temple for continuously 48 (forty eight) days.
2) For illness like pneumonia, arthritis etc or during eclipse or at the time of birth of child, wear silver ring in your foot. Put one ring in your child's foot also.
S Kuber RA
Vedic Astrologer and Lal Kitab Expert