- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- FREE HOROSCOPE WITH LIFE PREDICTIONS & ALL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DHANA (WEALTH) YOGA, RAJ YOGA, PROPERTY, CAREER, MARRIAGE, PROGENY & EVERYTHING AS COMPUTER GENERATED REPORT. CLICK HERE NOW!
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees via Net banking / Credit-Debit Card
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun + Ketu
As per Lal Kitab, Sun is considered weak when posited with Ketu. When Sun is placed with inimical or malefic planets, Sun gives bad results for the planet and house in 22 to 45 years of age depending upon the planet. But when friendly planets also join this conjunction, inimical planets do not suffer instead friendly planets suffer.
Ketu also gives bad results in this conjunction hence native's male child, maternal uncle and other significations of Ketu suffer. Native does not get any benefit from government. The son of the native will have very lean and thin body but his daughter-in-law will use coarse language and will have obese body. The ill effects of this combination will also affect his child and there will problems in begetting grand son. Native himself will have long life but he will suffer while traveling. He will take advice from others and suffer. When his pet dog or a dog near his house will cry facing Sun; it will be indication of beginning of his sufferings.
Worship Lord Ganesha.
As a remedy, one should spray Cow's urine on the floor of the house. Or put articles related to Ketu in flowing water especially during eclipse. Serve black-n-white dog.Do not harm pig, ass, lizard, rat and dogs.
When Sun + Ketu are in first house, one should serve his maternal grand parents.
In II house, one should not eat tamarind and donate sesame (black n white mix)
In III house, one should be very careful about his back bone and skin infections like boils and pimples.
In IV House, one should not blindly follow advice of others.
In V House, native may suffer from urine infections.
In VI House, native should worship Lord Ganesha on daily basis.
In VII House, Native should quit eating meat.
In VIII House, native may suffer from ear problems and illusions.
In IX House, native should serve black-n-white dog.
In X House, native should not kill rats.
In XI House, native should buy a bi-color stone (black - n- white) and wash it with cow's urine for 43 days continuously.
In XII House, Native should not kill lizards. He should serve black-n-white dog.
S Kuber RA
Vedic Astrologer and Lal Kitab Expert