India Pakistan War Predictions

I (S Kuber RA) express my gratitude & thanks to my Mundane Astrology teacher Ms Radhika for teaching me and generating my interest in Mundane Astrology as since past more than decade I have done research primarily on Vedic and Lal Kitab related to natal and Vastu Astrology only.

I got inclined towards Mundane Astrology primarily to understand eventual outcome of disturbances at borders between two countries. Meteorologists worldwide are doing very good job in predicting natural calamities and weather so I had focused primarily on predicting border tensions and wars. I had tried to explore possible outcomes of these tensions beyond 2017 to 2030 which indicates two wars India may have to face; first in 2020 and second around 2030. After the analysis, I was less concerned about the expected war in 2020 but 2030 war raises eyebrows as it indicates loss of uncountable invaluable lives of soldiers and countrymen.  The latter war seems to cause high intensity damage to India, very difficult to calculate mathematically through Astrology principles.   

India Independence Horoscope (This horoscope is as per Vedic System and not KP)
DOB: 15 August 1947
TOB: 00:00:01 hours
POB: Delhi