- About Us
- Contact US
- My Profile
- Free 2016 Horoscope Predictions
- Free Saturn Transit 2016
- Free Horoscope Matching for Marriage
- Free Astrology Lessons
- Free Computer Generated Life Predictions & Horoscope
- Astrology Services
- Ask questions through Horary (Preshna) Astrology
- Birth Time Rectification
- Auspicious Muhurata
- How To Make Payments
- Make Payment in USD
- Pay via Pay Pal account
- Make Payment in Indian Rupees
- Pay by Bank Transfer
- Learn Vedic Astrology
- Learn Lal Kitab
- Read all Posts in this Site
- New Baby Janma Nakshatra & name first Letter
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Sun in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mars in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Mercury in all 12 Houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Jupiter in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Venus in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in all 12 houses
- Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu in all 12 Houses
Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in 6th House
As per Lal Kitab, Rahu posited in 6th house is considered exalted. As respected Pt Roop Chand Joshi gives utmost importance to Natural Kalapurusha Bhawa for remedies, so Rahu in sixth house is said to give good results because its zodiac Virgo House ruled by Mercury.
Rahu in 6th house cancels Alpayu (short life) yogas as per Vedic Astrology. As per Lal Kitab also, 6th house Rahu is equivalent to the elephant who can escape the native from death even if he was about to be hanged.
His in-laws will prosper and shine like a rainbow. As, Rahu rules over completely black dog in 6th house, keeping completely black male dog as pet will prove highly auspicious for the native. Native can also use black glasses at his professional place. But one should avoid wearing black Sun -glasses.
Native himself will have very sharp mind. His enemies will be defeated.
If Rahu is ill placed in 6th house, it will act like a crazy elephant who instead kills his own army. He will become a popular thief and will not be scared of Police or other people in power. If native indulges in dispute or physical assault with brother, it will destroy the native completely. If Mercury or Ketu are also afflicted, native will suffer from diseases through out his life and doctors will not be able to diagnose the disease correctly.
When Mars is placed opposite to Rahu i.e. in 12th house, native will fight with his elder siblings and get destroyed financially.
When Mercury is posited in opposition to Rahu i.e. in 12th house and Sun is in 2nd house, good effects of 2nd as well 7th house will destroy.
S Kuber RA
Vedic Astrologer and Lal Kitab Expert